26 Ocak 2016 Salı



   
 REFLECTION TASK 1A: JOINING A GROUP at METU

 
Being a part of METU Archery Team
       
        I really would like to join this group because I find archery interesting and I want to give it a try to know whether I can be good at it or not. However, this is not the real reason for me to desire for joining this club because it is not important to learn whether you can be good at any sport. I want to attend this group since this kind of sport requires focus and therefore, I believe that it makes you stronger spiritually. Moreover, I think that since you can become more focused, you can be successful at some other topics in your life and you may even have a strong willpower 
which I do not have enough.Also, it is an interesting sport and I do not think that it is very common in Turkey, so I believe that we can make it more popular...Besides, I have noticed that I really need to do some sports for health and fun; however, I had not been able to find the suitable sports groups for me until I learned that there was an Archery Team. Therefore, it seems that this is the only sports group in which I can be happy and where I think I can come to the meetings and courses willingly. I hope I will be allowed to join you. Be sure that you'll have made a Metu student pleased and grateful if I can attend this group

Thanks. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder