26 Ocak 2016 Salı

PEER EVALUATION 2 simayet: FREE REFLECTIONWe use the colors in every aspect...

simayet:
FREE REFLECTION
We use the colors in every aspect...
: FREE REFLECTION We use the colors in every aspect of our life from decorating to wearing without being aware of their effects on our m...

Peer Evaluation2

Dear Simayet,


Firstly, I see that you chose a good topic,
and it can easily draw people attention because we wonder what the effects of
colors on us.I share the same idea with you when it comes to the color blue
making me feel peaceful and relaxed, and the people who wear red drawing
attention. By the way, I have heard that the it is not advisable to use the
color yellow for children's room because it is assumed that this color may
cause them to be naughty and to have some psychological problems. In addition
to the good topic you chose, I also like the way you write. I could not find
any difficult or scientific word in your paragraph; therefore, everything you
have mentioned is clear. I also realized that you have not used the same
conjuctions again and again. That's why, I think it keeps your writing from
being ordinary and boring. Moreover, using the punctuations correctly makes
your writing much better because it is really essential to prevent the readers
from having confusion when we write something. All in all, I really liked your
post because there are great things included. Thanks for sharing :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder