26 Ocak 2016 Salı

PEER EVALUATION 1 :simayet: REFLECTION  TASK  2a     Media has an enormous e...

 PEER EVALUATION



simayet:
REFLECTION  TASK  2a
     Media has an enormous e...
: REFLECTION  TASK  2a      Media has an enormous effect on people’s perception of beauty. First of all, it leads to the emergence of a...





Dear Simayet
I can say that that is a great writing in terms of your use of language and fluency of the paragraph. When I read the lines, I started to think that the all the facts you've mentioned are totally true. In fact I can even say that sometimes I feel the media's effect on me when it comes to the beauty, fashion and the cosmetics which are shown to people via media. I mean, from time to time I start to check my appearance by comparing mine to the women on TV's, in magazines or on the internet. Therefore, you chose a really great topic to write about. However, I wish you would share your opinions much more on this topic. I mean, what do you really think? Is the effect of media on people that great or true? Isn't there any idea that you disagree with? All in all, I love your writing :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder